Sunday, July 13, 2008

The Girl Gang

Kids are great! But nothing gets better than hanging with the girlfriends! Linda, Vauna and Annette teamed up with me recently and we headed to Thatcher for a singles conference. We giggled like little girls all the way over and back! Elaine, my partner in crime, made our group complete. We saw 2 movies, had a steak dinner atop Grahm Mountain, danced to a few tunes with questionable partners and laughed til we cried. Thanks to my cousin Martha who let us stay both nights at her house.



4 comments:

Jason said...

a cute bunch of girls-- but you're the cutest!
looks like you figured out how to post the picture. now just keep it up!

Mark and Callie said...

Lookin good. I see you didn't like the background i chose. Ha Ha, just kidding i like this one better anyway! Pretty cute!

Mauzy Fam said...

Yeah, Callie poo poo - I didn't like what you chose either! Aren't we all so excited to have mom in the blogging world? Now, if we could only get Sanya....

CS Fenn said...

I know I know.... I'll get on here as soon as I have a camera. Mine is dead. No camera = no pictures = no blog. Sorry! SHEESH!