Tuesday, August 5, 2008

August Birthday Bash #2

The kids rallied 'round to help the ol' Ma with things I can't do...fixing sprinklers, faucets and unplugging clogged drains. While Jordan and Calvin were working on projects the girls did their thing in the kitchen. I had fun trying to keep up with my adorable kids and taking pictures. The evening ended with Family Home Evening and great songs from everyone. Sneaking off to make trouble of their own in Grandma's closet, the youngest and smartest of the bunch...Bryce and Carter. Tara so consumed with finishing Stephenie Meyer's final Twilight segment (Breaking Dawn) that she can't bring herself to help with the festivities. Isn't it time to Bless the Food?? The Mothers Sanya & Tamra nearly finished with dinner prep.








Best friends - Carter & BryceKyle's winning smileDaniel showing off his karate skills w/Dallin taking up the rear. Who could resist this delicacy? Tamra grilled the perfect burger, Sanya added yummy condiments (just look at the Jack, avocado & green chili!) and I ate every bite…Yum!

4 comments:

Mauzy Fam said...

Happy Birthday Ma! It sure was a fun night. Couldn't you have found a pic without my grumpy face! Just kidding. I'm such a grouch sometimes. Glad it was a good day!

Mauzy Musings said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mauzy Musings said...

I loved to see all the fun you had on your birthday - and that looked like one awesome burger!!!! But of all the pictures there isn't ONE of the birthday girl in it. I know you were taking all the pics, but pleassseee one picture of your gorgeous face would been nice. :) Love ya! Happy Birthday!

Didion 6-Pack said...

Arleen, I'm glad I found your blog, it is fun to see where all your kids are, I loved the little bios in the margin. Can't believe Callie grew up, she was supposed to stay 5 forever. Hugs, squeezes and happy smiles, Erin.